– Uganda being on the equator, you need a sunscreen
– Flash light with extra spare or rechargeable batteries
– Mosquito / insect repellent
– Rain gear
– Water proof bag for your equipment if it rains
– A good camera
– Day pack
– Electric plug adapters for 240 volts AC 50 Hz square pin plug, the same as the UK and Ireland.
– Good hiking / walking boots / shoes.
– Light shoes like sandals
– Lighter clothes for warm weather especially in savanna areas and warm clothing for especially during the evening and cold areas like Kabale, Bunyonyi and Kisoro.
– Sun hat / cap
– Avoid very short shirts or shorts